Configure Language and Formatting Settings in Blogger
Now in this tutorial, your are going to learn how to —
- Change your Blog language.
- Enable transliteration.
- Set Time Zone for your Blog.
- Set Date Header Format.
- Set Timestamp Format for posts and comments.
Go to Language and Formatting Settings
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- Click the Down arrow in the top left, then choose your blog.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Language and formatting.
Blogger Language Setting
- Language — Language describes the language of your blog. Select the correct language in which your blog is written.
- Enable transliteration — Enabling this feature allows you to convert words from English to the selected language. Select the language tool in Post editor and write words with the English keyboard.
Blogger Time & Date Formatting
- Time Zone — Select the time zone of where you are living in.
- Date Header Format — This will appear above your posts. If the date header doesn’t appear on your blog, make sure this option is enabled. To active this, go to Layout > Blog Posts widget, next click Edit to Configure Blog Posts, then select the first option under Post Page Options.
- Timestamp Format — Set this format for your blog posts.
- Comment Timestamp Format — Set this format for your blog comments.
Note: Date Header is the date will appear above the posts have been published on that date on Index pages (Homepage, Labels page and yearly Archive page).