How to Customize Blogger Template with Template Designer
You can easily change the design of your blog with Blogger Template Designer. In this article, I will show you how to customize your Blogger Template.
Go to Blogger Template Designer
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- Click the Down arrow in the top left, then choose your blog.
- In the left menu, click Template.
- Click Customize button under your Blog preview box.
Blogger Template Designer Page:
Customize your Blog Template
Use the left menu to customize background, adjust widths, layout, and other settings of your Blog. When you finish customization, you must click Apply to Blog to save your changes.
- Templates — Change your Blog Template. Click Next to get more templates.
- Background — Change background image and colors.
- Background image — Set a background image of the template body.
- Main color theme — Set background color, link color, etc.
- Adjust widths — Adjust width for Entire blog and Sidebar.
- Layout — Set your blog Body layout and Footer layout.
- Advanced — Make Advanced Changes such as font, font size, text color, etc.
- Add CSS — You can add custom CSS from here without going into Template editor.
- When you finish customization, in the top right corner, click Apply to Blog.