Introduction to Post List Page of Blogger Dashboard
There are a few things to work on the Post list page in Blogger Dashboard such as — introduction to All, Draft and Published tabs; how to edit, view, share and delete a post; how to add or remove label, etc.
Go to Post list Page
- Sign in to Blogger with your Google Email and Password.
- In the left top, click this icon and choose the blog.
- In the left menu, click Posts.
Select a Label and Search Posts
- Select a label — Select a label to display the posts contain the label.
- Search posts — A search box to search posts from your Blog.
All, Draft and Published Tabs
- All — All published and draft posts will be found under this tab.
- Draft — Only draft posts (the posts are not published yet) will be found. If there is no draft post on your Blog then this tab will no longer be found.
- Published — Only the posts have been published on the Blog will be found.
Edit, View, Share and Delete
If you hover mouse on any post title then these — Edit, View, Share and Delete buttons will be visible.
- Edit — To edit the post.
- View — Click to view the post page how it looks like.
- Share — Share the post to your Google+ profile.
- Delete — Click to delete the post.
Comment and View Count
Comment and post view count will be found in front of Post date.
- Comment count — How many comments are in the post.
- View count — How many times the post was viewed.
Select, Publish, Draft and Delete
If All tab is selected, you will see these buttons on top —
- Select all posts — Click to select all posts on the current page.
- Publish — Click to publish only the selected draft posts.
- Revert to draft — Click to revert only the selected published posts to draft.
- Delete selected posts — Click to delete the selected posts. Remember, the deleted posts will never be undone.
Insert and Remove Labels
- Insert new labels — Click New label… to insert new labels. Use comma “,” to separate multi-labels.
- Add or remove labels — All existing labels will appear under New label…. Click any label to insert it to the selected posts. If the same label name exists in the selected posts, the label will be removed otherwise will be added.
Newer, Older & Number of Posts, Go to Page
- Click to go to Newer posts.
- Choose the number of page you want to go.
- Click to go to Older posts.
- Number of posts you want to display on per page.