HTML is an easy way to create your own web site. In this HTML Tutorial, I will teach you everything about HTML from very beginning to the end. Basically, I separated this tutorial into 4 steps –
- HTML Basic: You can learn all basic HTML codes from this step. Beginners must complete this step first. And a topic ─ How to Create an HTML Template has been posted in the end of this step to complete your learning. I have divided this step into two parts ─
- HTML Basic Level-1: Level-1 contains some very important topics of HTML those you cannot leave, and posted another topic in the end of this level ─ How to Create a Simple Web Page Using HTML. As if you at least can apply those codes you already learned.
- HTML Basic Level-2: And the Level-2 contains the rest parts of HTML Basic.
- HTML Advance: All advance HTML topics have been included in this step. For example, how to convert HTML4 to HTML5, HTML Layout and a lot more.
- HTML Templates: I will teach you here to create some HTML Templates in different categories, as if you can be able to create your own Template properly.
- HTML Tags: All HTML Tags are included here.
Advantages of This HTML Tutorial:
- Related Links: In every post, you can see some links on the right side if available those are related to the post.
- Edit HTML with Code Editor: egTutorial.com contains an Online Live Code Editor. So to edit and test the Code, click the “Edit this Code” button.
- Next and Previous button: Both Previous and Next buttons included in every post title and at the bottom of the content. To jump to the previous or next lesson, click the buttons.
- Copy Code: If you double click your mouse into the code area then the code will be highlighted. Press Ctrl+C (Windows) to copy the code or select the code manually, then paste it into your text editor.
Tip: To learn HTML, I recommend you to read all of the topics properly from beginning to the end. Please bookmark my website to continue reading. And if you watch my videos on YouTube then subscribe my channel to get the new videos.